The Breadboard consists of 830 tie points. It has 83 columns of 10 holes in which a double strip for 630 tie points which are separated into two pairs by a central notch and 200 points in the power lanes.
Breadboard 830 Points for Solderless Prototyping is a solderless and re-usable breadboard that Is great for prototyping, testing and creating add-on modules or new circuits. This board also has a self-adhesive on the back. The boards also have interlocking parts, so you can hook as many together as you'd like.It works with a wide variety of wire gauges (29-20 AWG).
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or Analog circuitry
It has about 0.1" hole spacing
- It is ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- It is used to prototype and test circuit designs
- Its components are easily interconnected using jumper wires
- The board includes interlocking parts so multiple boards can be connected together
|Total tie points in Double strip||630|
1 X Breadboard 830 Points for Solderless Prototyping
1 x Transparent Breadboard 830 Points for Solderless Prototyping
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd