- Uses CH340G instead of CP2102.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Wi-Fi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- ESP8266 has IO Pin
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- FOR Arduino like hardware IO
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to the prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- Nodemcu has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
The All-new Nodemcu ESP8266 V3 Lua CH340 Wi-Fi Dev. Board is a fast leading edge low-cost Wi-Fi technology. Modern high-level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
Nodemcu has ESP-12 based serial Wi-Fi integrated onboard to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your fingertips, built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms. This module is one of the cheapest available wifi-modules in the market. V3 or Version3 is the latest version of this module. This tutorial, however, will facilitate you to connect all the versions of ESP8266 Nodemcu, i.e. V1, V2 or V3.
- Arduino-like hardware IO – Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Node is a style network API Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm 5mm, sized MCU in Node is style. Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Development Kit The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all on one board. Power your development in the fastest way in combination with Nodemcu Firmware!
1 x ESP8266 Serial Wireless Module CH340 WIFI Development Board for Arduino
Very good 👍
please fit it in a breadboard and show that picture on your website
I used this board to build a voice-controlled bot for my brother's birthday, he is very happy!!!
This is a Go-To if you are new to The Internet of Things (IoT).
Using this board is same as Arduino and has more capabilities than the traditional Arduino board.
Good Product and Easy to use.
Good Build Quality.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd