- The sound sensor is an Analog Sound Sensor Microphone Module for Arduino. Some Applications like interactive voice switch and loudness level indicator is very suited for this module
- Detectable sound signal size
- Built-in filter-rectifier circuit, DC signal output
- Good sensitivity, built-in amplifier circuit, adjustable gain
- Voltage signal for sound intensity can be obtained by the AD conversion
- Analog voltage signal output, signal amplitude VCC/2
- Compatible for Arduino sensor interface.
The sound sensor module provides an easy way to detect sound and is generally used for detecting sound intensity. This module can be used for security, switch, and monitoring applications. Its accuracy can be easily adjusted for the convenience of usage. Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether the sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an op-amp
The sound level setpoint is adjusted via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the setpoint, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low
It uses a microphone which supplies the input to an amplifier, peak detector, and buffer. When the sensor detects a sound, it processes an output signal voltage which is sent to a microcontroller then performs necessary processing.
1 x Sound Detection Sensor Module Intelligent Vehicle For Arduino And Other Mcu
It is detecting really good, has optimum sensing distance enough for most of the applications
Strong and durable module. at a low price point.
Fast delivery. Works peefectly
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd