Solder is a fusible metal alloy used to join together metal workpieces and having a melting point below that of the workpiece(s). Soft solder is typically thought of when solder or soldering is mentioned, with a typical melting range of 90 to 450 °C . It is commonly used in electronics, plumbing, and assembly of sheet metal parts. Manual soldering uses a soldering iron or soldering gun. Alloys that melt between 180 and 190 °C (360 and 370 °F) are the most commonly used. Soldering performed using alloys with a melting point above 450 °C (840 °F) is called brazing.
solder is used in those places where robotic parts do not experience high forces or pressure change.
Tin/led solders, also called soft solders, are commercially available with tin concentrations between 5% and 70% by weight. The greater the tin concentration, the greater the solder’s tensile and shear strength. Alloys commonly used for electrical soldering are 60/40 Tin/lead (Sn/Pb) which melts at 370 °F or 188 °C and 63/37 Sn/Pb used principally in electrical/electronic work. The 63/37 is a eutectic alloy.
- Halide-free solder wire, and suitable for repair operation
- Used in tin-lead process
- Fast melting ,good wetting and expansibility.
- No break for the core ,no splash and no odour.
- Good solder ability and soldering joints with high brightness and strength.
- Good mechanical performance.
- Widely used in electronics ,lighting ,communication ,radio ,computer ,instruments and other
- field Residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary.
- Available in many alloy composition ,other alloy composition are also available.
1 x Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Resin Cored, SWG-20/22 40 gms
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd