The Sensor Shield V5 Expansion Board for Arduino is the latest shield compatible to Arduino Uno and Arduino Due. This Sensor Shield expansion board to retain the advantages of version V4.0 on the basis of stack design, PCB Immersion Gold processing technology. newly added many kinds of interface, for example, IIC interface, 32 channels servo motor interface, Bluetooth communication module interface, SD Card communication module interface and so on, more convenient.
Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers and many more directly to your Arduino through this Sensor Shield.
Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND, and Output, which has the corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
You can easily connect with usual analog sensors by using this expansion board, such as ray sensor. If you support by this expansion board and the corresponding circuit module, you only need to combine Arduino and sensors module by using special cables, because concrete circuit details achieve by corresponding sensors module, so you only need to consider that how to read data coming from the sensor by the program in Arduino.
For Arduino beginners, you do not have a headache for the cumbersome and complex circuit connection, the sensor extends the true sense of the board to simplify the circuit which can easily connect the commonly used sensor, a sensor requires only a common 3P sensor cable (regardless of digital cable and analog cable), after the completion of the circuit connection, the preparation of the corresponding Arduino program downloaded to the Arduino Duemilanove controller reads the sensor data, or receive wireless module to return data after computing the final easy to complete your own interactive works.
This module is compatible with following Arduino Boards:-
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino DUE
Features of Sensor Shield V5 Expansion Board for Arduino:
- Retain the merits of the V4.0 version
- Laminated design
- PCB immersion gold processing technology
- IIC interface
- Bluetooth module communication interface
- SD card module communication interface
- APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
- RB URF v1.1 ultrasonic sensors interface
- 12864 LCD string of line and parallel interface
- 32 servo controller interface
Specifications of Sensor Shield V5 Expansion Board for Arduino:
- Each functional module has a buckled port with VCC, GND, and Output, which has a corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a pin 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure, and more professional looking.
- Just plug & play.
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC.
- Input Voltage: 7-12VDC.
- Buckled Analog Port: Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND.
- Digital IO port: 13 ports prepared for digital modules or servos.
- Analog IO Port: 2.54 grid male pin header connections.
- Buckled Communication Port: Selectable between I2C and UART.
Package Includes:1x Arduino Sensor Shield
1 x Sensor Shield V5 Expansion Board For Arduino
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd