- IC Chip: MAX3232
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- It can be used to program STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, STM32 MCU, N -2EC MCU
- Pre-assembled compact size board
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
The RS232 MAX3232 to DB9 Converter module is used to communicate TTL level microcontrollers to a pc or industrial device via the standard RS232 level serial port.
The MAX3232 - RS232 to Transistor-Transistor Logic (TTL) Serial Port Converter Module is used to stabilize a Serial Communication between TTL and RS-232 ports. Most Micro controllers these days have built-in Universally Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UARTs) that can be used to receive and transmit data serially. The MAX3232 Module has a MAX3232 IC, that facilitates serial communication between a computer and a micro-controller.
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.3V to 5.5V
- Maximum Current (mA): ±35mA
- RS232 Output Swing at 3.3V operating voltage: ± 6V
- RS232 Output Swing at 3.3V operating voltage: ± 9V
- The maximum operating bit rate: 250kilobits/s
- It has Built-in Charge Pumps circuits that generate the required positive (+ve) or Negative (-ve) voltages for RS-232
- Standard DB-9 Female Connector for RS-232 Connection.
1 X RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module
1 x RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd