Male to Female Breadboard Jumper Cable 2.54mm 20CM is very Flexible and easily detachable to no. of wires to your requirement. It has 1Pin male to the 1pin female header with both ends. It is compatible with 2.54 mm mil spacing pin headers.
The Male to Female Breadboard Jumper Cable 2.54mm 20CM - 20 Pcs is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally used to interconnect the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Cables are fitted by inserting their “end connectors” into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it can be used for Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and other mini PC and development board. It is very useful in PCB project, PC motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
Specification and Features :
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 25 gm.
- 1p-1p pin header, Male to Female
- A row of 40 root
- Compatible with 2.54 mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic male to female color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- Breadboard connections which allow you plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
1 x 20CM MALE TO FEMALE BREADBOARD JUMPER DUPONT 2.54MM 1P-1P CABLE 20 Pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.