- Support automatic handshake mode over 600 kbps data transfer rate.
- Support remote wake-up and power management 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow.
- Easy Installation.
- Work with Cellular Phones, PDAs, Digital Cameras, Modems, and ISDN terminal adapters…etc.
- Frees your RS-232 port for other uses.
- No IRQs required no IRQ conflicts.
This USB serial cable supplies +5V at up to 500mA (USB specification limit) along with TxD and RxD signals -- no hardware handshaking. Now you can test the serial Data with this so cheap one to replace this FT232RL one (USBSerial Adapter). It is very easy to use, you just need to plug it into the computer there will be a com found in the computer. Then you Open the serial tester to test the Serial Data. Please Notice that if you need to program the Arduino board, this module can work, you need to purchase this USBSerial Adapter.
Note: The USB to serial port chip PL2303HX does not support Win 10.
Function line Description:
the built in quality is excellent and it is working fine. must buy.
works as expected. thaank you
Affordable with good quality of product.
it's easy to install and works with everything you want to work with i.e. camera, cell phones. nice purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.