- Dual-channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w powers @ 5V and 4 ohms load).
- Good sound quality.
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Supermini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current, and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Thermal Shutdown
The PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filter-less architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones
1 x PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo Mini Class-D Audio Amplifier.
Awesome sound quality with dual 3.5 W speakers.
ordered it for making a 5v speaker.The audio output is pretty good.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.