- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Use CH340G replaces the CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications,
- Which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost Wi-Fi.
The ESP8266 NodeMCU CP2102 board has ESP8266 which is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. ESp8266 has powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during run-time. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
The ESp8266 NodeMCU development board – a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using Wi-Fi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so they’re ready to go – just install your USB driver (below). ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet of Things board contains a full ESP8266 Wi-Fi module with all the GPIO broken out, a full USB-serial interface, and a power supply all on the one breadboard-friendly package.
This board is pre-flashed with NodeMCU – a Lua-based firmware for the ESP8266 which allows easy control via a neat scripting language – Lua – so you’re ready to go in just a few minutes.
The ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet of Things with ESP8266 is an all-in-one micro-cpntroller + Wi-Fi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with Wi-Fi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module chip with the ESP-12 SMD footprint. This Wi-Fi development board already embeds in its board all the necessary components for the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) to program and upload code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes, 3.3V regulator, and logic level converter circuit so you can immediately upload codes and connect your circuits.
Excellent product. Must buy
Works fast and didn't face any issues till now.
Great Quality and Works Exceptionally good.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.