This is a very easy to use low cost semiconductor Gas sensor Module with analog and digital output. This module uses MQ4 Methane gas sensor as a gas sensing element. It requires no external components just plug in Vcc & ground pins and you are ready to go. For Digital output the threshold value can be easily set by an on-board potentiometer. Using this module you can easily interface MQ4 Methane (CNG) gas Sensor to any Microcontroller, Arduino or even Raspberry Pi. Since this Gas Sensor module is sensitive to Methane it is also small sensitivity to alcohol & smoke.
This gas sensor module uses an MQ4 high sensitive gas sensor as a sensing element. This is a simple device that senses the presence of Methane (CNG) gas at a concentration from 300 ppm to 10,000 ppm, a range suitable for detecting gas leakage. This device can detect CH4, natural gas, LNG, avoid exposure to alcohol, cooking fumes, and cigarette smoke.
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- High sensitivity to CH4, Natural gas
- Small sensitivity to alcohol and smoke
- On brad potentiometer to set maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output get triggered
- Fast response, stable, and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Easy to interface with any controllers
- Signal output indicator
- Dual Signals output (analog output and TTL output)
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows to connect with SCM directly
- Analog output 0~5V voltage
The instruction of Wiring:-
- VCC: positive power supply (5V)
- GND: power supply is negative
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: analog signal output
- They are used in gas leakage detecting equipment’s in family and industry, are suitable for detecting of H4, Natural gas.
- LNG, avoid the noise of alcohol and cooking fumes and cigarette smoke.
1 x MQ-4 High Sensitivity Methane (CNG) Gas Sensor Module
1 x MQ4 – CNG Methane Natural Coal Gas Detector Sensor Module
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd