- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- Driver Chip: MPU6050
- Operating Voltage: 3-5V DC
- Communication: I2C/IIC Protocol
- Gyro Range: ± 250, 500, 1000, 2000 °/s
- Accelerometer Range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
- Its a breakout board for the MPU-6050 MEMS (Microelectromechanical systems)
- It features a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer, a digital motion processor (DMP), and a temperature sensor.
- The digital motion processor can be used to process complex algorithms directly on the board
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||
3 ~ 5
Â± 250, 500, 1000, 2000
Â± 2 Â± 4 Â± 8 Â± 16
3 × 2 × 1 cm
The GY-521 breakout has eight pins:
- VCC (The breakout board has a voltage regulator.
- SCL (Serial Clock Line of the I2C protocol.)
- SDA (Serial Data Line of the I2C protocol.)
- XDA (Auxiliary data => I2C master serial data for connecting the module to external sensors.)
- XCL (Auxiliary clock => I2C master serial clock for connecting the module to external sensors.)
- AD0 (If this pin is LOW, the I2C address of the board will be 0x68. Otherwise, if the pin is HIGH, the address will be 0x69.)
- INT (Interrupt digital output)
1 x Gy-521 Mpu6050 Moduleand 3 Accelerometer for Arduino, Blue
Heating problem in motors, too hot when throttled. One motor not working.
Doing well , no doubt this is a great deal.
This is an excellent product for beginners helps with covers projects of varying complexity. The build quality of the product is among the best I have seen anywhere. It is also quite simple for intermediate level users to develop their product
I recently purchased this Gy-521 Mpu6050 Module and 3 Accelerometer for Arduino. The build quality is excellent and it is working fine. I had some hesitation regarding derives because my machine is Windows 10. But all the drivers are installed properly when I first plugged in the board through USB. Packing also good.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd