Lm358 is an operational amplifier IC. This IC is featured with high gain, low power, and internally frequency compensation. It has two independent op-amps with a single power supply in one IC package. This IC can also operate from the split power supply and the magnitude of the power supply does not affect the low power supply current drain. These devices consist of two independent, high-gain, frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies also is possible if the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 32 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. The low supply-current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
- Wide supply voltage ranges
- Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Low input bias and offset parameters
- Internal frequency compensation
- Applications: Sensing & Instrumentation, Communications & Networking, Audio.
- Power supply:
- Single supply: 3v to 32v
- Dual supply: ±1.5v to ±16v
- Low supply current drain: 500µA (independent of the power supply)
- Input offset voltage: 2mV
- DC voltage gain: 100dB
- Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Soldering temperature: 260°C for 10s
- Power dissipation: 830mW
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.