- MODEL: KK2.1
- IC: Atmega644 PA
- GYRO/ACC.: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
- AUTO LEVEL: Yes
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 4.8V-6.0V
- AVR INTERFACE: Standard 6 Pin
- SIGNAL FROM RECEIVER: 1520us(5 channels)
- SIGNAL TO ESC: 1520us
KK2.1 Multi-Rotor controller is a flight control board for multi-rotor aircraft (Tricopters, Quadcopters, Hexcopters etc). Its purpose is to stabilize the aircraft during flight. To do this it takes the signal from the 6050MPU gyro/acc (roll, pitch, and yaw) then passes the signal to the Atmega644PA IC. The Atmega644PA IC unit then processes these signals according to the user’s selected firmware and passes control signals to the installed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs). These signals instruct the ESCs to make fine adjustments to the motor’s rotational speed which in turn stabilizes your multi-rotor craft.
The HobbyKing KK2.1 Multi-Rotor control board also uses signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega644PA IC via the aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder inputs. Once this information has been processed the IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controlled flight (up, down, backward, forward, left, right, yaw).
- Auto Level
- Standard 6 Pin AVR Interface
- 1520us(5 channels) Signal from the receiver
- Pre-installed firmware., Dualcopter, Tricopter.
- Y6, Quadcopter +, Quadcopter X, Hexcopter +, Hexcopter X, Octocopter +, Octocopter X.
- X8 +, X8 X, H8, H6, V8, V6.
- Aero 1S Aileron, Aero 2S Aileron.
- Flying Wing.
- Singlecopter 2M 2S, Singlecopter 1M 4S.
- Custom Mix via the “Mixer Editor” option:
- The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
Package Includes:1 x KK2.1 MULTI-ROTOR LCD FLIGHT CONTROL BOARD.
1 x Piezo buzzer.
Its so hard to buy a good standard 6 Pin in internet but this one works really great. Here after I will buy in this website only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.