Unlike LDR that works in a visible region of light, photodiodes have more sensitivity to the infrared region. They are used with IR LED s instead of normal LEDs. When infrared light is absorbed by a photodiode, the number of free electrons and electron holes changes and raises its electrical conductivity. They are unilateral and work in reverse bias.
- Range : 700-1050nm
- Power Dissipation Pd: 100mW
- Light Current IL(1000LX-10V) : >=3mA
- Dark current Id (OLX-10V) : <0.1uA
- Breakdown Voltage (VCEO(V)) : >30
- Diode Head Size : 5mm x 9mm / 0.2" x 0.35"(D*L)
- Color: Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.