This is a simple but very useful module which uses a potential divider to reduce an input voltage by a factor of 5. The Voltage Sensor Module 25V allows you to use the analog input of a microcontroller to monitor voltages much higher than it capable of sensing.
For example with a 0-5V analog input range, you are able to measure a voltage up to 25V. This voltage sensor module also includes convenient screw terminals for easy and secure connection of a wire.
This module is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design, can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v, the voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
Arduino AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023), so the minimum voltage of input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Output Interface: “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
- Input Voltage range: DC 0 to 25 V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445 V to 25 V
- Analog Voltage resolution : 0.00489 V
- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 13 mm(LxWxH).
- Weight: 4 gm.
- Pin Vcc in the Sensor –> +5V in Arduino
- Pin GND in the Sensor –> GND in the Arduino
- Pin S in the Sensor –> Analog pin in Arduino such as A1
1 X Voltage Detection Sensor Module.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.