- Brand new and high quality
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- Includes a clock circuit and power-on reset circuit
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LED's: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meet the USB2.0 specification requirements
- SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of the accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
This is the CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module. This is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port.
This CP2102 doesn’t require any external oscillator, it on-board-board voltage regulator, and it even uses a re-programmable internal EEPROM for the device description. The full hardware UART has flow control for baud rates from 300bps to 921600bps.
This breakout also allows you to connect the TX/RX pins of your favorite micro-controller or serial application to the RX/TX pins of the breakout, creating a simple serial cable replacement.
Windows 98/Me/2000/7 MAC OS-9 MAC OS X-Windows CE Linux 2.40 or later
Best Quality for the low price. Must Buy!!!
Good product. I did not face any issues with this product. Must Buy!!!
Received this product On-Time, even during these hard times
Excellent packaging with ESD material.
Excellent quality and safe for our computers/laptops as it has an inbuilt self-recovery fuse,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.