- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V.
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Fluctuation two road independent control can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
This is a 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module which provides a dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails and has a multi-purpose female USB socket.
The 3.3V/5V MB 102 Breadboard Power Supply Module securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V.
The module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through the USB connector. It’s a must-have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on the breadboard.
it has a breadboard power supply module. which is great. great product.
Doesn't fit my breadboard and it's too small for it
Way better quality than what you get in local markets with affordable price.
Works as expected. happy with the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.