BD139 is a three layer NPN or PNP device within the working range, the collector current IC is a function of the base current IB, a change in the base current giving a corresponding amplified change in the collector current for a given collector emitter voltage VCE.
- Low saturation voltage
- Simple drive requirements
- High safe operating area
- For low distortion complementary designs
- Easy to carry and handle
- Transistor type: low voltage NPN transistor
- Collector-emitter voltage: 80 Volts
- DC Collector Current: 1.5 Amps
- Power dissipation: 1.25 Watt
- DC Current Gain hFE: 250 hFE
- Package type: TO-226
- Maximum operation temperature: 150 ºC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.