BC547 is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. It is composed of semiconductor material usually with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit. A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor's terminals controls the current through another pair of terminals. Because the controlled (output) power can be higher than the controlling (input) power, a transistor can amplify a signal. Today, some transistors are packaged individually, but many more are found embedded in integrated circuits.
BC547 Transistor Pin Configuration:
- Pin1 (Collector): This pin is denoted with symbol ‘C’ and the flow of current will be through the collector terminal.
- Pin2 (Base): This pin controls the transistor biasing.
- Pin3 (Emitter): The current supplies out through emitter terminal
- Advanced process technology
- Low error voltage
- Fast switching speed
- Full-voltage operation
- High power and current handling capability
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver etc.
- Amplifier modules like Audio amplifiers, signal Amplifier etc.
- Darlington pair
1 x BC547 NPN DIP Transistor
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd