- Speed of a motor is fully adjustable
- DC 6V 12V 24V 28V Supported
- Voltage range: DC6V – 28V
- Current range: Within 3A
- Switch function: None
- Speed range: 0-100%
- Dimension: 65 x 30 x 15mm
- Weight: 25 g
Description: This 1203B PWM 6V 12V 24V 28V 3A DC Motor Speed Regulator allows controlling the speed of a motor with fully adjustable 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- This PWM Speed controller is for DC 6V 12V 24V 28V Motor.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is a common method used to apply a proportional control signal to an external device using a digital output pin. For example, servo motors use the pulse width of an incoming PWM signal to determine their rotation angle.
- Motor+: Motor Positive Terminal
- Motor-: Motor Negative terminal
- Power+: DC 6V – 28V
- Power-: Gnd
Before you attempt to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
WARNING: DO NOT REVERSE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS. THIS WILL DAMAGE THE CONTROLLER.
TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
CIRCUIT and WIRING DIAGRAM:
- Connect wires refer to the “wiring diagram”.
- Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
- The LED indicates the power-up and the speed of the motor.
- 1 X 1203B PWM 6V 12V 24V 28V 3A DC Motor Speed Regulator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.