- It is a relay interface board
- It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on.
- It uses a low level triggered control signal (3.3-5VDC) to control the relay.
- Triggering the relay operates the normally open or normally closed contacts.
5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Good for safe control of higher amperage circuits. In power systems, the lower current can control the higher one.
- 2-channel high voltage system output, meeting the needs of dual-channel control.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Wide range of controllable voltages.
- Being able to control high load current, which can reach 250V, 10A or 125V, 15A
- With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contact.
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, easy installation, and fixing
- It has a common end, a beginning, a closed-end
5V 10A 2 Channel (2 CH ) Relay Module Shield For ARDUINO
Don't hesitate to buy by looking unbranded tag. It works fine and is cheaper than other branded product. Just look ur requirements for me 2 channel was sufficientit's s great product in this price. The quality of this product is very good. I m very much satisfied with this product.
best relay board with resonable price available in Robotbanao . Thanks to the seller for sending it in hard paper box. The presentation is good. board is working just fine, tested it immediately with ESP-01 with Blynk app . all relay trigger pins are working in 3.3 volt directly fom the ESP-8266-01. The electrical isolation from board to controller through optocupler is given. All the components are places perfectly, the space between high voltage to lowe voltage pins are good. Overall Its really a good product. I definitely buy it again.
Two channel relay module is good, shipping & packing was good.Value for money
Grear Optocouplerand , Using on my IoT prototypes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.