- Capacity (Kg): 50.
- Output Sensitivity (mv/v): 1.0±0.1.
- Non-linearity (%FS): 0.03.
- Repeatability (%FS): 0.03.
- Input Resistance (Ω): 1000.
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ): ≥5000.
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, and simple installation.
You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.
The 50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor is measuring; the correct force is applied to the outer side of the strain E-shaped beam portion of the sensor (i.e., a strain gauge affixed to the intermediate, adhesive coating with white beam arms); and the outer edges to form a shear force in the opposite direction, i.e., middle strain beam bending necessary changes can occur under stress, strain beam side by another force should not be a barrier.
Experiments body scale human scale load cell sensor resistance strain 50kg half-bridge sensor.
The sensor can be used with the following three methods
- Using a sensor with an external resistors full bridge measurement range of a sensor range: 50kg. Higher requirements for an external resistor.
- The uses of only two full-bridge sensors measuring range are the range of the two sensors and: 50kgx2 = 100kg.
- The use of four full-bridge sensors measuring range is the range of four sensors and: 50kgx4 = 200kg.
1 x 50kg half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor.
What is maximum load that can be measured?
Least count of weight scale is 10grams and best in this price range.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.