Male to Male Breadboard Jumper Cable 2.54mm 30CM is very Flexible and easily detachable to no. of wires to your requirement. It has 1Pin male to the 1pin male header with both ends. It is compatible with 2.54 mm mil spacing pin headers.
The Male to Male Breadboard Jumper Cable 2.54mm 30CM - 40 Pcs is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally used to interconnect the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Cables are fitted by inserting their “end connectors” into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it can be used for Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in PCB project, pc motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
Specification and Features :
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 25 gm.
- 1p-1p pin header, Male to Male
- A row of 40 root
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic male to male color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- Breadboard connections which allow you plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
1 x 30CM MALE TO MALE BREADBOARD JUMPER 2.54MM 1P-1P CABLE 40 Pcs
1 x 40pcs 30cm Male to Male Breadboard Dupont Wires Jumper Cables for Arduino Raspberry Pi
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd
You may also like
Tell more about your product, collection...Learn more