It is 5V 10A 4-Channel Optocoupler Relay Board Module, A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it. It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC5V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which that can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.
|Supply Current (A)||20mA|
- Easy to set up and pair with Android Phone
- Onboard Bluetooth status indicator and relay indicator
- With 4 optocoupler isolation, strong anti-interference ability
- Onboard N76E003/STM8S003 and SPP-C Bluetooth 2.1 module
- Effective control distance(on open area): 10m
- Module Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- On-board 5V, 10 A / 250 v AC 10 A / 30 v DC relay, absorb 100000 times continuously.
- Module with diode effusion protection short response time
- Board Dimensions (L x W x H) mm: 63 x 64 x 19
1 x 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module With Optocoupler For PIC AVR DSP ARM Arduino
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd