- 2.4” TFT LCD module having bright backlight (4 white LEDs) and 240X320 pixels display.
- It is features individual RGB pixel control giving a much better resolution than any other displays
The 2.4 inch TFT LCD Touch Display Shield for Arduino Uno is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Add the touch display without wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up a library – you ‘ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino ATMEGA328 Board.
So spice up your Arduino UNO project with a beautiful large touch screen display shield with a built-in micro SD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)!
The Display comes with 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. This display has a resistive touch screen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
HOW TO USE
As with all Arduino Shields, connecting to the Arduino is simply a matter of plugging the shield in. Take care to align the pins correctly, and ensure the
4 Channel Relay Module board by Robotbanao comes included with a 1 x 5V 4 Channel Relay Module.
- 4 Inch diagonal LCD TFT display, with bright 4 white-LED back-lights, default state: on
- It can control the back-light to connect the transistor to a digital pin.
- 240 x 320 Pixels with colorful and 18-bit, 262,000 different kinds of shade.
- 4-wire resistive touch screen.
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines.
IN THE BOX
2.4 inch TFT LCD Display by Robotbanao comes included with -
- 1x 4 inch TFT LCD Touch Display Shield
- 1x Stylus
Great product, received as described and i am really happy with this quality product.
Thanks to Robotbanao.
Its very good product for 410, the manual is well explained for assembling the product, exact number of components were present, I finished the assembling in 4 to 5 hrs. Out of curiosity I finished in one go.it's a nice deal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.