A 1N4148 Diode is a device which allows current flow through only one direction. That is the current should always flow from the Anode to cathode.
The maximum current carrying capacity is 300mA it can withstand peaks up to 2A. The specialty of this diode is its fast recovery time of 8ns at a forward current of 10mA, hence this diode is used in places where fast switching are involved.
1N4148 Diode Characteristics:
- Fast switching Diode
- Peak repetitive Reverse voltage is 100V
- RMS reverse voltage is 75V
- Peak forward surge current is 2A
- Forward continuous current If 300mA
- Reverse recovery time 8ns
- Available in DO-35 Package
Applications of Diodes:
- Can be used to prevent reverse polarity problem
- Protect Power electronic switches that are operating with high switching frequency.
- Half Wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Used as a protection device
- Current flow regulators
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.