12x12x12mm 4 Pin PCB Momentary Tactile push button switch is Normally Open switch. The tactile button connects the circuit for the time it is kept pressed and as soon as it is released the circuit is disconnected. The Tactile Push-button has 4 pins. Two pins are connected internally. These Tactile push-buttons features a through-hole design. Its high precision mechanism offers acute operation and long life. It is majorly used as standard input buttons in electronics circuits. Tactile push buttons have a long life, it works fine for more than 300000 cycles. Tactile buttons are waterproof.
Feature and Specification:
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Function: Push to ON
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
- Dimension: 12x12x12mm/4pin
- Temperature: -25~70C
- Withstand voltage: AC250V
- Rated load: DC12V 50mA
- Contact resistance: less than 0.03 Ohm
- Insulation resistance: More than 100M Ohm
- Weight: 11g
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- High precision mechanism design offers operation and long service life.
1 X 12 x 12 x 12mm Tactile Push Button Switch-10Pcs.
1 x 12x12x12mm 4 Pin PCB Momentary Tactile Tact Push Button Switch 10PCS
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd