This is Small SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Micro SIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna, in this module two antennas have been included. Sim800L Module is low cost, low form factor GSM module based on Simcoms SIM800L chipset. Sim800L module supports quad-band GSM and GPRS network. This breakout board is perfect for application where size and cost is a constraint. Sim800l gsm module also supports quad band which means that it can work anywhere in the world. This low cost module is perfect for launching your next IoT project. Using this module you can almost make your own cellphone.
SIM800L GSM/GPRS module is a miniature GSM modem, which can be integrated into a great number of IoT projects. You can use this module to accomplish almost anything a normal cell phone can; SMS text messages, make or receive phone calls, connecting to the internet through GPRS, TCP/IP, and more! To top it off, the module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, meaning it works pretty much anywhere in the world
First is made of wire (which solders directly to NET pin on PCB) – very useful in narrow places. Second – PCB antenna – with double-sided tape and attached pigtail cable with IPX connector. This one has better performance and allows to put your module inside a metal case – as long the antenna is outside.
Features of SIM800L GSM Module:-
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz - connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T-Mobile is suggested).
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8Ω speaker and electret microphone.
- PWM/Buzzer vibration motor control
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts.
- Lead out buzzer and vibration motor control port.
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection.
- Onboard IPEX socket that can be connected to external antenna.
- Breakouts for external 8W speaker and electret mic if you don't want to use a headphone
- Level shifting circuitry so you can run it with 2.8V to 5V logic.
- Vibrational motor (buzzer) driver so you can have noiseless notifications
- uFL or SMA connections for external antenna
- Indicator LEDs for power and network connectivity
- Standard SIM slides into the back
- 1 x Small SIM800L GPRS GSM Module.
- 1 x PCB Antenna.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.