- An LCD is an electronic display module that uses liquid crystal to produce a visible image.
- The 16×2 LCD display is a very basic module commonly used in DIYs and circuits.
- The 16×2 translates o a display 16 characters per line in 2 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in a 5×7 pixel matrix.
LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 Black on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display has a very clear and high contrast black text upon a yellow background/backlight.
This is a great yellow backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino based project. This LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or other microcontrollers.
The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing.
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- Black text on the yellow background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
Package Includes :
1 x LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display Yellow Backlight
1 x LCD 16x2 Alphanumeric Display (JHD162A) for 8051, AVR, Arduino, PIC, ARM All
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd