BC546 NPN Amplifier Transistor with 65V DC Emitter Voltage and 100mA current made through P and N type Semiconductor. When a Semiconductor is placed in centre between same type semiconductors the Arrangement is Called Transistor. Consist of three layers of a semiconductor device, each electricity also it is combination of two Diode.
Used for Mobile phones, Industrial Control, Television and Flip-flops, High Frequency Application such as Radio Frequency Audio Circuit.
- NPN Amplifier Transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. It is composed of semiconductor material usually with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit.
- The NPN Amplifier Transistor is the fundamental building block of modern electronic devices, and is ubiquitous in modern electronic systems.
- NPN Amplifier Transistor very small size and weight, reducing equipment size. Operates at low operating voltages compatible with batteries of only a few cells.
- NPN Amplifier Transistor are circuits with greater energy efficiency are usually possible. Used for low-power applications.
- VCBO (Collector-Base Voltage) = 50V
- VCEO (Collector-Emitter Voltage) = 45 V
- VEBO (Emitter-Base Voltage) = 6V
- IC (Collector Current) DC = 100 mA
- PC (Collector Power Dissipation) = 500 mW
- TJ (Junction Temperature) = 150 °C
- TSTG (Storage Temperature) = -65 ~ 150 °C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.