- High-Speed Programming
- ISP clock can be lowered with a jumper (if the programmer software does not support setting the ISP clock)
- Uses USB power supply, no external supply required.
- Adjustable ISP clock allows flashing of devices clocked at a very low rate, e.g. 32 kHz.
- ATMega Series
- Tiny Series
- CAN Series
The USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL processors is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. USBASP AVR PROGRAMMING DEVICE FOR ATMEL PROCESSORS simply consists of an ATMega88 or an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver; no special USB controller is needed.
- ATmega8 ATmega48 ATmega88 ATmega168 ATmega328
- ATmega103 ATmega128 ATmega1280 ATmega1281 ATmega16
- ATmega161 ATmega162 ATmega163 ATmega164 ATmega169
- ATmega2560 ATmega2561 ATmega32 ATmega324 ATmega329
- ATmega3290 ATmega64 ATmega640 ATmega644 ATmega649
- ATmega6490 ATmega8515 ATmega8535
- ATtiny12 ATtiny13 ATtiny15 ATtiny25 ATtiny26
- ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny88, ATtiny2313
- AT90S1200 AT90S2313 AT90S2333 AT90S2343 AT90S4414
- AT90S4433 AT90S4434 AT90S8515
- AT90S8535 AT89S51 AT89S52 AT89S53 AT89S8252
- PWM Series
- AT90PWM2 AT90PWM3.
Highly recommended module. good quality.
Arrived in time and Connects perfectly with my Arduino.
Generally this cost very high, but here I got it for less price, has great quality and works fine with Arduino.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.