- Use BRT (Bias Resistor Transistor)
- Easier into flash mode. Good stability.
- 30% increase in radiating area
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except for D0)
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with nodemcu
- Support OTA wireless uploading
- 11 x I/O pins, 1 x ADC pin.
This is D1 Mini V2 NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WIFI Internet Of Things Development Board Based ESP8266, it is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX. 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0) 1 analog input(3.3V max input) and a Micro USB connection.
The development board features WiFi-SoC ESP8266 and is made for fast Internet-of-Things (IoT) prototyping. It is flashed with the latest firmware version and can be set up and programmed right away with the onboard micro USB connection. With only a few lines of code, the NodeMCU Dev Kit connects to your local network and ready for control by other network members like computers and Smartphones.
The d1 mini is an ESP8266 development board that is compact, versatile and very easy to use with the Arduino IDE. It supports natively by the Expressive SDK.
You can make your project by using Arduino D1 Mini V2. For example, some applications are -
- Micro SD Card Tutorial by mycotic.
- Speed Head-Up Display by ludektalian.
- Arduino Thermometer + LCD I2C by JureINV.
- Arduino DIY Analog Thermometer by educ8s.
- Arduino RFID Reader / MFRC522 Turorial by Sooncheng.
- Wi-Fi / Internet Controlled Relays Using ESP8266 - Quick, 30 Minutes IoT Project by Robokits.
GOOD IN ITS FLASH MODE AND GOOD STABILITY.
It can be good used to make a router...
looking forward to make one. thanks robotbanao.
Good for 1st time users. good quality product with affordable price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.