The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low-power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The ADXL335 Module 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g.
This module can be used to sense motion or tilt (in case of non-moving) in 3 axis. This is the latest in a long, proven line of Analog Sensors- the holy grail of accelerometers. The ADXL335 is a triple axis MEMS accelerometer with extremely low noise and power consumption - only 320uA! The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g the burst echo to return to the sensor. By measuring the echo pulse width, the distance to target can easily be calculated.
- FPV, RC, and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- On-board LDO Voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with a 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra-Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V – 3.6V
- Operating Current: 350μA (typical)
- Sensing Range: ±3g (Full Scale)
- Temperature Range: −40 to +85°C
1 X ADXL335 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer Module angular transducer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.