This is the combo of 20 CM 120 Pin Dupont Cable Color Jumper Wire, 2.54 mm 1P-1P M/M, M/F, F/F 40 PCS of wire in each strip of cable. It is very flexible and easily detachable to no. of wires according to your requirement. It is compatible with 2.54 mm spacing pin headers.
This 20 CM Dupont Wire Color Jumper Cable is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally for interconnecting the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Mostly it can be used for Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in the PCB project, PC motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections.
Additionally, it allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
- Compatible with 2.54 mm spacing pin headers.
- 120 pcs chromatic color jump wire.
- High quality and in good working condition.
- Durable and reusable.
- Easy to install and use.
- A popular choice for construction or repair.
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product.
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
Application of Jumper Wire:
Jumper wires are simply wires that have connector pins at each end, allowing them to be used to connect two points to each other without soldering. Jumper wires are typically used with breadboards and other prototyping tools in order to make it easy to change a circuit as needed.