ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12E Internet WIFI Development Board
SKU : RB1007
Availability: In Stock
MRP : Rs.
Price : Rs.
Sale : Rs. 299 (40% Off)
ESP8266 CP2102 NodeMCU LUA ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json Placing the http:// before the URL lets the Arduino IDE use it...otherwise it gives you a protocol error.
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type "esp8266" and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools-->Port--> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github)
Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at:
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 0.9 x 0.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1.89 x 0.94 x 0.2 inches|
|Color||Pack of 1 PC|