Digital Thermostat Temperature Control Switch 12V Sensor W1209
SKU : RB1009
Availability: In Stock
MRP : Rs.
Price : Rs.
Sale : Rs. 161 (60% Off)
- Temperature Control Range: Minus 50 to 110 C
- Resolution at -9.9 to 99.9: 0.1 C
- Resolution at all other temperatures: 1 C
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Control Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Refresh Rate: 0.5 Seconds
- Input Power (DC): 12V
- Measuring Inputs: NTC (10K 0.5%)
- Waterproof Sensor: 0.5M
- Output: 1 Channel Relay Output, Capacity: 10A
Instructions for use:
Connect the power supply and equipment, the measuring temperature is displayed, press the "SET" button, press " + or - " to set the desired temperature (long press " + or - " to quickly increase or decrease), press "SET" to confirm the setting and return, controller
automatically performs the relay ON/OFF.the thermostat output is 10A relay, meet a variety of high-power loads,
LED Indicator: LED off indicates the relay off; Lighting,indicates the relay is closed.
Digital LED Tubes: "LL" indicates sensor open, "HH" indicates overrange, the relay will be forcibly disconnected; "---" indicates high temperature alarm
Long press the "SET" button to enter the main menu settings, press " + or - " to switching between P0-P6,then long press "SET" or 10 seconds without keystrokes to confirm the setting and return.
- P0 :Cooling / Heating; Range: C/H; Default: C
- P1 :Hysteresis Setting; Range:0.1-15; Default: 2
- P2 :Highest Setting Limit; Range:110; Default: 110
- P3: Lowest setting Limit; Range:-50; Default: -50
- P4 :Temperature Correction; Range:-7-7°c; Default: 0°c
- P5: Delay Start Time; Range:0-10 Minute; Default: 0
- P6: Key Tone Switch; Range:0-110; Default: Off
- When the Thermostat is power off, long press "- or +", you can restore the factory settings
- 1 x -50-110°C W1209 Digital thermostat Temperature Control Switch 12V + sensor